Friday, July 25, 2014
Use Limeade Twist tea to upgrade your traditional Key Lime Pie recipe.
- Graham Cracker pie crust (9 inch, cooled)
- 1 14oz can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 egg
- 4 tsp Limeade Twist tea
- ¼ cup freshly-squeezed lime juice
- Whipped cream
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Brew 4 tsp Limeade Twist tea in Perfect Tea Maker at 208°F; strain and cool to room temperature.
3. Mix egg and sweetened condensed milk.
4. Add in ¼ cup tea and ¼ cup lime juice until just mixed.
5. Pour into pie crust and bake until just set, about 15 minutes.
6. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
7. Top with whipped cream and lime slices.