Friday, July 10, 2014
Backyard barbecues are always a good idea in the Summer. Upgrade your spread with our sweet and savory Raspberry Chutney using Raspberry Balsamico Herbal Tea.
- 1 large onion diced
- 1 tbsp butter
- ¼ cup Raspberry Balsamico, ground fine
- 1 12 oz pkg frozen or fresh raspberries
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup Perfect Tea Rock Sugar
1. Melt butter in pan.
2. Add onion and cook over med-low heat until caramelized.
3. In sauce pan, boil water and sugar until sugar is dissolved.
4. Add Raspberries, cook until fruit breaks down.
5. Add Raspberry Balsamico, cook until most of liquid is reduced.
6. Combine Raspberry mixture and onion mixture.
7. Serve over pork chops or meat of your choice!