Friday, June 27, 2014
Blackberry Mojito Green Tea is one of our first and most popular cocktail-inspired teas. For a sparkling twist on a classic favorite, try our new Blackberry Mojito Spritzer recipe.
- 4 tsp Blackberry Mojito Green Tea
- 4 tsp Youthberry White Tea
- 2 oz White rum
- 1 oz Perfectea Rock Sugar simple syrup
- 1/4 cup fresh blackberries/raspberries
- Club soda
- Lime, freshly squeezed
- Fresh mint leaves
1. Heat water to 185 °F
2. In a 16 oz Perfect Tea Maker, add 4 teaspoons of Blackberry Mojito and 4 teaspoons of Youthberry.
3. Steep tea for 1 minute.
4. In a glass of your choice muddle fruits and mint with simple syrup.
5. Add crushed ice.
6. Pour in 4 oz of brewed tea with 2oz white rum and top off with club soda.
7. Garnish with mint & lime slice.