Thursday, May 29, 2014
If you enjoy the bold blend of sweet and spicy in Teavana Oprah Chai, then you’ll love it over ice! With our simple recipe, you can brew pitchers of iced tea just as tasty as the beverages served in-store.
Iced Teavana Oprah Chai
- 1/2 cup Teavana Oprah Chai
- 1/4 cup Perfectea Rock Sugar
1. Heat water to 208°F
2. In a 32 oz Perfect Tea Maker, add 1/4 cup of Perfectea Rock Sugar
3. Fill 3/4 way with hot water
4. Stir to dissolve Rock Sugar
5. Add 1/2 cup of Teavana Oprah Chai
6. Top off teamaker with hot water.
7. Steep for 3 minutes.
8. Strain over a pitcher filled with ice.