Thursday, May 22, 2014
Here’s a refreshing idea for a great Memorial Day Weekend barbecue: make Cucumber Melon Cooler tea popsicles! It’s a simple and delicious treat the whole family can enjoy.
- 4 teaspoons Cucumber Melon Cooler
- 2 teaspoons Perfectea Rock Sugar
- Melon slices
- Heat water to 175 °F.
- In a 16 oz Perfect Tea Maker, add 4 teaspoons of Cucumber Melon Cooler and 2 teaspoons of Perfectea Rock Sugar.
- Steep for 2 minutes.
- Pour tea into a pitcher and let cool to room temperature.
- While tea is cooling, slice fresh melon (or fruit of your choice) into small cubes.
- Once cooled, pour tea and fresh fruit into popsicle mold.
- Place popsicle sticks into the tea mixture.
- Place popsicle mold in freezer for at least 3 hours.
- Remove popsicles from mold, serve and enjoy!
Get creative with your summer teas this season. Make sure to share your photos with us on Pinterest! Cheers!