Thursday, February 6, 2014
With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, we’re hoping you fall in love with our new tea recipes. Simply follow our instructions and you’ll take your traditional brew to new heights.
Strawberry Blush Rosé Recipe
- Makes 8 servings
- 32 oz water
- 1/2 cup Perfectea Rock Sugar
- 1 cup Strawberry Blush Rosé tea
- 8 champagne flutes
- 750 ml bottle of Sparkling Rosé
- 1. Boil 32 oz of water.
- 2. Add 1/2 cup sugar into a tea steeper and pour in water. Stir to dissolve sugar.
- 3. Steep for 3 minutes.
- 4. Strain brewed tea over a pitcher filled with ice.
- 5. Garnish 8 champagne flutes with strawberries.
- 6. Add 3 oz Sparkling Rosé [750 ml bottle] to each champagne flute.
- 7. Top off with 32 oz of iced Strawberry Blush Rosé tea.
CocoCaramel Sea Salt Latte Recipe
- Makes 2 servings
- 1/4 Perfectea Rock Sugar
- 1/2 cup CocoCaramel Sea Salt
- Caramel sauce
- 1. Foam 10 oz dairy of your choice in frother.
- 2. In a 16 oz tea maker, add 1/4 cup of Perfectea Rock Sugar.
- 3. Fill tea maker 3/4 way with hot water and stir to dissolve sugar.
- 4. Add 1/2 cup of CocoCaramel Sea Salt tea.
- 5. Top off PerfecTea Maker with hot water.
- 6. Brew for 5 minutes and strain in pitcher.
- 7. Pour 6 oz of brewed CocoCaramel Sea Salt into tea mug.
- 8. Top off with 8 oz of microfoam and drizzle with caramel sauce.
Enjoy, tea lovers! Cheers!