Wednesday, December 18, 2013
Do you enjoy the decadent flavors of White Chocolate Peppermint? Here's a festive way to prepare our holiday favorite for your friends and family.
- 2 teaspoons of PerfecTea Rock Sugar
- 4 teaspoons of White Chocolate Peppermint
- 1 oz of fresh whipped cream
- Powdered Sugar
- Crushed candy cane
- White chocolate shavings
- 1. Heat water to 208°F
- 2. In a 16 oz Perfect Tea Maker, add 6 teaspoons of White Chocolate Peppermint and 2 teaspoons of PerfecTea Rock Sugar.
- 3. Add boiling water and set the Perfect Preset Tea Timer to 5 minutes and steep.
- 4. Pour tea into a pitcher.
- 5. Measure 3 oz of brewed tea into Pinch Tea Cups.
- 6. Spray whipped cream on liquor.
- 7. Garnish with white chocolate shavings, crushed candy cane and powdered sugar.
Your loved ones will love this seasonal treat! Cheers!