Monday, October 7, 2013
Pumpkin spice is celebrated as one of the most anticipated flavors of the season. Join our Master Teaologist, Naoko, as she shares the Teavana twist on a traditional favorite. Simply follow our recipe and harvest the delicious flavors of our Pumpkin Caramel Latte!
- 2 teaspoons of Perfectea Rock Sugar
- 3 teaspoons of Pumpkin Spice Brûlée
- 3 teaspoons of CocoCaramel Sea Salt
- 4 ounces of frothed milk
- Pumpkin seeds
- Brown sugar
- Pumpkin spice
- 1. In a 16 oz PerfecTea Maker, add 3 teaspoons of Pumpkin Spice Brulee, 3 teaspoons of CoCoCaramel Sea Salt & 2 teaspoons of PerfectRock Sugar
- 2. Add 8oz of 205°F water. Brew for 5 minutes.
- 3. Froth dairy of choice in Breville Milk Frother.
- 4. Release tea into festive orange Angle Infuser Mug or mug of choice.
- 5. Add 4oz. micro-foamed milk and top with a dollop of foam.
- 6. Sprinkle with brown sugar topping and pumpkin spice powder and enjoy!