Thursday, August 8, 2013
Enjoy summertime with a Jade Citrus Mint Mojito! This tropical drink is sure to be a crowd pleaser at Happy Hour.
Make Sweetened Iced Tea Base
- 1. Add 6 teaspoons of PerfecTea Rock Sugar in 16 oz PerfecTea Maker. Pour 1/2 cup of 205°F hot water, stir to dissolve sugar.
- 2. Add 6 teaspoons of Jade Citrus Mint. Add 185°F water and fill to the top of PerfecTea Maker. Brew for 2 minutes.
- 3. Fill 16 oz cup with ice. After brewing, strain tea by placing PerfecTea Maker on cup and flash chill brewed tea.
Building the Mojito
- 1. In an 8 oz high ball glass, add 8-10 fresh mint leaves. Gently crush mint leaves with muddler to release natural mint oils.
- 2. Add 1 oz sweetened Jade Citrus Mint iced tea concentrate, 1 oz of freshly squeezed lime juice, 2 oz white rum and top off with a splash of club soda.
- 3. Rub the rim of the high ball glass with 8-10 more fresh mint leaves for best aroma and taste.
- 4. Serve with elegant straw and enjoy!