Thursday, July 25, 2013
Celebrate the flavors of Japan with a Matcha Martini! To make this creamy and delicious drink, simply follow our recipe.
Make Ceremonial Matcha Base
- 1. In a Matcha bowl, sift 1 teaspoon of Matcha.
- 2. Add 1 teaspoon of honey or sweetener of your choice and make a paste.
- 3. Add 4oz of 175°F water and whisk Matcha in a back and forth motion with Matcha whisk.
Building the Martini
- 1. In an 8oz martini glass, add 1oz of sake.
- 2. Stream ceremonial Matcha base gently into martini glass.
- 3. Lightly dust with Matcha powder.
- 4. Garnish with sweet mochi pieces on a wooden skewer and enjoy!
For a demo, click here: http://bit.ly/Matcha_Martini. Keep an eye out for more tea cocktail recipes coming soon! Cheers!