Wednesday, July 17, 2013
Put a new twist on Happy Hour with our Youthberry Wild Orange Cosmo! To make this elegant drink, simply follow our recipe.
Make Iced Tea Base
1. Add 3 teaspoons of Wild Orange Blossom + 3 teaspoons of Youthberry in a 16 oz PerfecTea Maker.
2. Add 175°F water and fill to the top of PerfecTea Maker. Brew for 2 minutes.
3. Fill 16oz cup with ice. After brewing, place PerfecTea Maker on cup and flash chill brewed tea.
Building the Cosmo
1. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice
2. Add 2oz chilled vodka, 1oz Cointreau [may substitute Grand Marnier or Triple sec], 4oz of Youthberry Wild Orange Blossom Iced tea and a dash of freshly squeezed lime juice
4. Pour into 8oz martini glass
5. Garnish with tangerine wheel and enjoy!
For a demo, click here: http://bit.ly/YouthberryWild-OrangeCosmo. Keep an eye out for more tea cocktail recipes coming soon! Cheers!