Wednesday, July 17, 2013
Put a new twist on Happy Hour with our Youthberry Wild Orange Cosmo! To make this elegant drink, simply follow our recipe.
Make Iced Tea Base
1. Add 3 teaspoons of Wild Orange Blossom + 3 teaspoons of Youthberry in a 16 oz PerfecTea Maker.
2. Add 175°F water and fill to the top of PerfecTea Maker. Brew for 2 minutes.
3. Fill 16oz cup with ice. After brewing, place PerfecTea Maker on cup and flash chill brewed tea.
Building the Cosmo
1. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice
2. Add 2oz chilled vodka, 1oz Cointreau [may substitute Grand Marnier or Triple sec], 4oz of Youthberry Wild Orange Blossom Iced tea and a dash of freshly squeezed lime juice
4. Pour into 8oz martini glass
5. Garnish with tangerine wheel and enjoy!
Keep an eye out for more tea cocktail recipes coming soon! Cheers!