Connect with Teavana:Teavana FacebookTeavana PinterestTeavana twitterTavana Pinterest

RELATED TAGS
How to Decaffeinate Tea

Discontinued Teas

At Teavana, our tea masters work to continue to develop flavors that fulfill our promise to deliver premium, high-quality, loose leaf teas. We are poised to deliver an exciting collection of teas inspired by global flavors and adventures. To welcome these new teas and make room for them on our Wall of Tea, we must first say goodbye to dear favorites. We’ll list them below, so you can stock up on your favorites before they go! Please note: Some discontinued teas that are not available online may still be found in our stores.

2012 Discontinued Teavana Teas:
  • Lemon Youkou
  • Swiss Vervaine Mélange
  • Zocolatte Spice
  • Cocoa Praline Tart
  • Ginseng Vitality
  • Lemon Lime Kampai
  • While it hurts to say goodbye, we can hardly wait for our new tea launch! For more news on our new tea launch, be sure to sign up for our email program or connect with us socially where you feel most at home:

Comments (27)

Comments (27) -

S Hernandez
    10/4/2012 3:45:13 PM

Please bring back Sweet Oolong Revolution.  It was perfect and nothing new is like it at  all

Kate
    12/27/2012 5:02:15 PM

Agreed completely. And I didn't even find out until NOW that it was discontinued. I went into my local shop the other day to replenish my Sweet Oolong and imagine my shock and horror when I found out it was gone. I called every store in the state and no one has anymore. I am practically sobbing right now. Yes, over tea! D:

Leslie
    2/10/2013 7:52:20 AM

I am also sad to see Sweet Oolong Revolution go. "Sweet Oolong Revolution Discontinued" was a recommended search term on google. Bad news, folks.

Donna
    10/9/2012 1:12:10 AM

Tea is always worth it for a try and be continued for life.With its health benefits to us.I would never regret that day I started drinking tea and continue drinking till this very moment.

Doctor D
    11/6/2012 9:50:50 AM

Can you make some suggestions on current teas to replace the discontinued ones in our collections?

Shannon P.
    11/15/2012 6:38:54 PM

Please, PLEASE bring back Sweet Oolong Revolution! I'm lost without it, and while I enjoy many of your other varieties, nothing is like Sweet Oolong Revolution!

sonya
    11/19/2012 11:55:08 AM

Pleassse bring back sweet oolong revolution...that Kamiya Papapya is not even close....it treally is the only one I adore...is there anywhere else it can be purchased

SweetOolongRevolution
    12/9/2012 9:16:58 PM

Please bring back Sweet Oolong Revolution!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE!!!

Sean Fendt
    12/20/2012 6:10:58 PM

Nothing compares to Sweet Oolong Revolution, the recommended replacements are a major letdown. If anyone finds a mix or similar tea anywhere, I want to hear about it; it was my only tea that I truly enjoyed.

Sean Fendt
    12/22/2012 9:20:15 AM

Anyone with extra "sweet oolong revolution" I would buy!  Very disappointed to see it gone.  Recommended alternatives have been a  major disappointment.  I am working on a recipe for a replacement, but haven't found the right pure oolong yet, will be working on it til I get it, for sure.  If it would come back, I'd be a customer again.

Pat
    12/27/2012 1:24:21 AM

I took a visit to your website and noticed that matcha green tea is no longer there. Is it discontinued as well?

Kate
    12/27/2012 5:00:54 PM

I am also very pissed about the discontinuing of Sweet Oolong Revolution. It was my favorite tea and the only reason I ever went into Teavana. I am wanting to try other teas but it's absurd that they won't even let people try tiny samples of specific teas. I am not about to drop $20+ on only two oz of tea that I may or may not even like. I know there's a good return policy but the nearest store is still a long drive for me. Bah!
    Way to basically get rid of the only reason I ever went into your store to shop in the first place, Teavana! Frown

A. Simmons
    12/27/2012 11:23:25 PM

Please bring back Sweet Oolong Revolution. There simply are not substitutes!

Kim
    12/28/2012 12:36:53 AM

Idea:  Bring back some old favorites for "a limited time only!"  That would be a great thing to do for your long time loyal customers!  My #1 vote would be "Sweet Lily White"!  I still miss it after all these years!

Sarah
    12/29/2012 2:04:05 AM

I agree with the post above.  Sweet Oolong Revolution was my favorite.  It would be great to get it back!

Cici
    12/30/2012 3:03:43 AM

So sad about yumberry wulong, nothing else could ever compare.

Paulette
    12/30/2012 4:17:39 PM

Please bring back the Sweet Oolong Revolution.  That was one of my favorite teas of all time from Teavana.

Tracy
    1/8/2013 4:23:35 PM

Please please please introduce the Fireside Spiced Pear as a tea to purchase regularly.  I got it in the Holidays set and it was an instant favorite.  I was told by the clerk in the Teavana store (which I went to the same evening I tried this tea to purchase more) that it is ONLY available via that set and to petition heartily to get it introduced as she'd had multiple requests already that day for the tea.

Bailey
    2/26/2013 4:16:52 PM

Found out Shanghai Orchid was retired on Valentine's day. I almost cried in the store. I kept looking at the new and "improved" tea menu, but there are no new teas that are anywhere near as good. I tried one that tasted like robitussin. Not joking. It would rock if they would bring back my absolute favorite tea on the planet. I've been looking online for a substitute, but nobody seems to have anything like it. If anybody here knows of a company that makes a tea like that one, it would be amazing.

Rachael
    3/9/2013 5:42:32 PM

Yes,please bring back Sweet Oolong Revolution. I would buy pounds of it!

Chanel
    3/23/2013 1:52:09 AM

Please PLEASE bring back Shanghai Orchid!!!!!! PLEASE!!!

FFice
    3/29/2013 8:33:03 PM

Bring back Frutto Bianco Pearls!!! One of the main teas I would purchase. I'm liking less and less of the newer selections. Every time I find one I like, it is gone.

Jen
    7/31/2013 11:24:29 PM

Frutto Bianco Pearls was my absolute favorite and I would love to know what was in the tea or what it was made of so I could come up with something close.  I have tried a lot of different teas and have not been able to come close.  Please consider bringing this back or I would be open to any suggestions!

JenNM
    4/13/2013 9:32:42 PM

Fruitto blanco pearls...boo hoo hoo...my happy tea is no more. No matter what kind of day I've been having a cup of half fruitto Bianca and half peach tranquility would make everything better.

Any suggestions on something similar?  Or at least let me know what the "citrus pieces" consists of or what current tea contains them so I can work with your staff to get something close.

Teavana
    4/17/2013 9:22:42 AM

Hi Tea Lover: If you enjoyed the tropical infusion of kiwi, coconut, pineapple and papaya, then you may enjoy our new Berry Kiwi Colada Herbal Tea. For more information about this tea, click here: http://bit.ly/BerryKiwiColadaHerbalTea. Cheers!

Britt
    7/8/2013 1:05:49 PM

I adore the Swiss Vervaine Melange. I was so heartbroken when I heard it was going to be discontinued. I am now coming to an end on my stash and was wondering what suggestions you had that might be similar?

Teavana
    7/8/2013 2:44:34 PM

Hi Tea Lover: We know it is always hard to lose a favorite, but we are happy to make a recommendation. If you enjoyed the soothing flavors of citrus with floral undertones, then you may also enjoy Tranquil Dream Herbal Tea. Give it a try http://bit.ly/TranquilDreamHerbal. Cheers!